Kotor Bay Islands Tour
Private full-day Kotor Bay Boat Excursion
Duration: about 7 hrs
The coast of Montenegro is home to what is the southernmost fjord in Europe, the Bay of Kotor.
Enjoy the breathtaking views of the most distinctive landscape in the Mediterranean while you sail aboard your private yacht or speedboat, stop for a swim in the turquoise waters of San Marcus island, visit the man-made island of our Lady of the Rocks, enjoy lunch in a “ konoba” (local tavern) with the view of the island of Our Lady of Mercy, and more.
Explore the scenic beauty of one of the most beautiful corners in the world on a full-day sailing tour.
Excursion Breakdown- All times are approximate based on weather conditions, personal interests and length of your leisure time.
• Meet your skipper at the Kotor pier
• start your tour towards the islands of Our Lady of the Rocks and the island of St. George 20 min
• Tour of Our Lady of the Rocks 45 minutes
• Speed boat ride to the bay of Tivat 20 minutes
• Visit and leisure time at Porto Montenegro 45minutes
• Time for swim , St Marcus Island 1 hour
• Speed boat ride around the bay of Tivat, stopping at the Island of Our Lady of Mercy 30 minutes
• Leisure Time – lunch -by the sea – 2 hours
• Meet your skipper and embark the speedboat towards Kotor 45 minutes
• Optional City Tour of Kotor - 1.5 hrs
• Escort back to the port
The speedboat captain has the right to cancel, change, shorten or abort the tour at any time if safety of the passengers is at risk in case of bad weather.
PLEASE BRING: a bottle of drinking water, a sun screen, sun glasses, a hat, bathing suit, towel, camera and extra money for coffee, snack and/or souvenirs.
This tour can be booked with licensed tour guides speaking English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.